- Publicat: 08 Ianuarie 2017 08 Ianuarie 2017
- Ultima actualizare: 01 Februarie 2017 01 Februarie 2017
About the Faculty of Juridical, Economic and Administrative Sciences
Part of the Spiru Haret University, the Faculty of Juridical, Economic and Administrative Sciences of Braşov is one of the private educational institutions, competitive on the market of Brasov, whose bachelor’s and master’s degree study programs are accredited according to the quality criteria, standards and performance indicators, as well as the academic standards of A.R.A.C.I.S. During its nearly 22 years of existence, the Faculty won both the legal and the economic environment due to its teaching staff’s professional competence and moral probity, and its well-trained students, being today one of the most prestigious private faculties in the center of the country.
The present Faculty of Juridical, Economic and Administrative Sciences of Braşov is the result of the reorganization process that took place in the Spiru Haret University in 2015, according to H.G. (Government Decision) 575/2015 published in the Official Gazette 554 bis of 07/27/2015, the merger of two renowned faculties, established in the accademic year 1993-1994 within the Spiru Haret University: the Faculty of Juridical and Administrative Sciences and the Faculty of Management.
The mission of the Faculty of Juridical, Economic and Administrative Sciences of Braşov is to train future generations within a learning environment anchored in the realities and dynamics of the labour market by providing the accumulated theoretical knowledge the practical support so necessary in a labour market so competitive and to contribute, both through the quality of the academic activities and through the partnerships developed with organizations and practitioners with experience in economic and legal fields, to the regional economic and social development and to bring up graduates employable on the labour market.
The Faculty of Juridical, Economic and Administrative Sciences of Braşov offers the opportunity to study in a modern teaching-learning environment if becoming a student of the following programs of study:
Bachelor’s study programmes:
- Law – 4 years / 240 ECTS – accredited full-time and part-time
- Management - 3 years / 180 ECTS – accredited full-time, part-time anddistance learning
- Accounting and Management Information Systems - 3 years / 180 ECTS - accredited full-time, part-time and authorised for distance learning
Master study programmes:
- International cooperation in justice – 1 year / 60 ECTS
- The European Dimension of the Organization’s Management - 2 years/120 credits
- Public Administration Management - 2 years/120 credits
- Strategic Management of Organization - 2 years/120 credits
Post graduate programmes:
- Investment Projects Management (MPI) -180 hours; 20 credits
- Design and Organizational Reengineering Management (MDRO) 180 hours; 20 credits
- European Projects Management180 hours; 20 credits
- Resource management for European institutions (MPIE) 90 hours; 10 credits
- European Strategies in Environmental Management (SEMM) 90 hours; 10 credits